- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
Precautions for use of grit pump
When the grit pump is in use, regularly check the oil cup on the pressure relief cap, and timely fill the filling box with calcium-sodium-based grease through the oil cup. During use, adjust the packing gland in time. The gland is too tight, the shaft sleeve is easy to heat, and the packing gland is too loose, so the liquid leakage is large. Check the packing frequently and regularly for better packing.
Regularly check the condition of bearings and grease. The inspection interval generally does not exceed 12 months. Gradually accumulate experience, grasp the interval and injection amount of grease, the surrounding environment, and operating temperature and other factors. Regularly add grease. More grease.
The oil should be held while the side pump is being filled or when the pump is running. When oiling, please note that the inner plug is added with bearing grease, and the outer oil hole is used to clean the labyrinth seal. Due to the wear between the impeller and the pump cover, the performance of the pump increases with the gap between the impeller and the pump cover. Large and worse, the efficiency is reduced. In order to ensure the efficient operation of the pump, the gap between the impeller and the pump cover needs to be adjusted in time. The steps for adjusting the impeller clearance are: after stopping the pump, loosen the bolts that compress the bearing assembly, adjust the nuts on the adjusting bolts to move the bearing assembly to the pump head side, and at the same time move the pulley by hand to rotate in the direction of the pump until the impeller Until friction occurs with the pump cover, draw a line on the bracket and bearing assembly, and then adjust the adjusting nut to move the bearing assembly in the direction opposite to the pump head by 0.5-1mm. At this time, the gap between the impeller and the pump cover is 0.5 -1mm, tighten the nut of the bearing assembly and fix the adjusting nut. Before starting the pump, check whether the impeller rotates normally by manual turning. Check that the bearing assembly compression nut and adjustment nut are tight before starting the pump.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/news/shalibengzhishi/155.html , please indicate the source when reprinting it.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Previous: New type gas and sand pump
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions