- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
How to tell if your pump is a dedicated feed pump for second-generation filter presses
According to the needs of the on-site production and the problems of serious material leakage and the inability to hold the packing at the early stage of the feed pump, combined with the feeding requirements of the filter press, the second-generation feed pump product was designed and developed. The results of the use of the pump show that it can basically meet the feeding requirements of the filter press: when starting the feeding, a large flow and low head are used, and at the end of the feeding, a small flow and high head are used. At zero, the pressure at this time depends entirely on the pump pressure, so the sealing requirements for the pump are quite high. The new feed pump adopts a unique rear-end feed method, so there is no problem of material leakage at the packing. The new feed pump.
The pump is simple in structure, small in size, light in weight, and easy to install and disassemble. It adopts double impeller and double pump casing, compact structure and reasonable design of flow components; the auxiliary impeller is sealed, no water is added to the packing, and the shaft seal does not leak material.
Because this series of pumps use rear-end feeding, negative pressure is generated at the packing. After the filter press is stopped, the material in the pipeline returns, which brings the following two key problems: First, the pipeline may be blocked. The material leakage occurs when the packing is under positive pressure. This is the so-called problem that the negative pressure of the open pump does not leak, and the positive pressure of the closed pump leaks. Second, the feed is fed from the back end through a curved pipe, and the logistics direction is vertical. On the pump shaft, causing the shaft to wear too quickly.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/news/yalvjiruliaobengzhishi/170.html , please indicate the source when reprinting it.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions