- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
Points to note about slurry pump operation
The main purpose of the slurry pump is to transport slurry in the production of industrial sectors, such as metallurgy, electricity, coal, mining and other industries are inseparable from the application of slurry pump. The working characteristic of the slurry pump is that the slurry to be processed usually contains various solid particles, and we need to know more about its use precautions in daily operation.
When the slurry pump is processing slurry with a lot of foreign particles, such as removing mud, a filter can be placed at the water inlet. This can reduce the number of foreign particles entering the pump body, reduce the probability of stuck pumps, and extend the slurry pump. Service life. The use time of the slurry pump should not be too long. If there is a standby pump, it is best to take the form of rotating work.
During the operation of the slurry pump, the pump body should be placed on the ground to keep the pump body stable. If it is a slurry pump that requires underwater work, such as a slurry pump or a submerged slurry pump, the pump must be placed in water due to its structure. At this time, the motor must be placed on the water surface and fixed to maintain the slurry pump. Of stability.
Some of the slurry pumps use mechanical seals. The use of this type of slurry pumps must ensure the supply of shaft seal water, and it is strictly prohibited to operate under anhydrous conditions to avoid the mechanical seal from being burned due to dry grinding. Generally speaking, the mechanical seal slurry pump should be connected to the shaft seal water before use, and the water supply should be maintained for at least 3 minutes after the pump is stopped.
At present, slurry pumps are mostly used in ore dressing plants in the mining industry, and the primary processing of ore is the primary selection of ore. In this case, the wear of the slurry pump will be relatively serious, so its service life is relatively low. Depending on the hardness and particle size of the processed ore, the abrasiveness of the slurry pump will also be different.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/news/zhajiangbengzhishi/12.html , please indicate the source when reprinting.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Previous: How to determine the flow of slurry pump
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions