- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
Failure mechanism of slurry pump over-flow parts
Failure mechanism of slurry pump flow parts:
The Crl5Mo3 over-flow parts commonly used in slurry pumps are washed by high-speed, high-temperature, strong-alkali and alumina slurry slurry carrying hard particles during operation. Under the combined action of erosion wear, strong alkali corrosion and cavitation, the over-flow The material on the surface of the part was severely lost, causing it to fail. Slurry pump manufacturers
Under normal working conditions, the most severely flowing parts include pump volutes, front and rear guards, impellers, shaft seals, shaft sleeves, suction inlets, etc. The impeller is mainly subject to low-angle impacts resulting in cutting damage, and the pump housing is mainly subject to high angles. Impact causes the metal surface to fall off. In addition, the flow channel wall surface is mainly subject to fatigue damage due to repeated repeated impacts of solid particles.
The surface material of the flow piece is severely corroded by the carbide phase boundary, causing the carbide to lose the support of the matrix and to break during the erosion wear process. The base body has alkali brittle cracks due to strong alkali corrosion, that is, anodic dissolution-type stress corrosion cracking, and spreads from the surface layer to the sub-surface layer in a network distribution, which greatly cracks the substrate and peels off during erosion wear. If the material of the flow-through part has insufficient resistance to high temperature and strong alkali corrosion, its anode activation dissolution corrosion peeling is also one of the reasons for failure.
The air bubbles in the slurry suddenly shrink due to high pressure in some parts of the flow piece and collapse, and at the same time, the liquid fills the gap at high speed to form water hammer. This high-frequency and high-speed micro-jet flow impact makes the surface metal of the flow piece due to impact fatigue. Peeling, causing material loss and failure. Usually the cavitation occurs at the impeller outlet and the pressure water outdoor inlet.
Among various failure factors, cavitation damage has a strong relationship with the solid-liquid flow of the slurry and the structure design of the slurry pump, and has little to do with the performance of the high chromium cast iron material.  believes that the slurry pump casing The failure of over-flow parts such as impellers and impellers is a comprehensive action that promotes strong alkali corrosion and erosion wear.
The role of corrosion is more important. The author believes that under certain operating conditions, clarifying the role of corrosion and abrasion in the weight loss of flow-through parts is a problem worth studying.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/news/zhajiangbengzhishi/680.html , please indicate the source when reprinting.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Previous post: Alumina slag pump operation status analysis
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions