- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
Addition of other added elements to slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
Addition of other added elements to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy:
In the high-chromium cast iron alloy material of the slurry pump , molybdenum, manganese, and nickel mainly improve the hardenability, but excessive manganese and nickel increase the residual austenite, and the price of molybdenum is high, and the amount of addition should be controlled.
It is generally believed that silicon is an element that promotes graphitization and has a deoxidizing effect. If the content is too high, the impact toughness will be reduced, the substrate will become brittle, and the phenomenon of spalling will easily occur during the wear process. Therefore, the content is limited to 0.8 or less. The industry believes that silicon can also reduce the amount of eutectic carbon, reduce the temperature range of eutectic reaction, and appropriately increase the silicon content (<1.5) to make carbides finer, equiaxed, isolated, and increased in number, thereby improving toughness. In addition, silicon is solid-dissolved in the matrix and has a strong solid-solution strengthening effect. At the same time, silicon also increases the potential of the substrate electrode and increases the corrosion resistance.
An appropriate amount of rare earth elements can deoxidize and sulfur, purify the molten iron, and a large amount of rare earth high melting point compounds can be used as heterogeneous crystal nuclei to refine the grains. Therefore, rare earth modification treatment is widely used to improve the corrosion resistance and resistance of high chromium cast iron. Grinding performance. However, the excessive addition of rare earth will produce a large number of rare earth inclusions, which will seriously deteriorate the performance.
Vanadium can improve the strength, toughness and wear resistance of high chromium cast iron under non-high temperature conditions. Copper is often used in combination with molybdenum and manganese to improve the wear resistance of the material. Adding proper amount of boron and titanium can also improve the impact abrasion performance of the material.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/news/zhajiangbengzhishi/682.html , please indicate the source when reprinting.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Next: Back to list
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions