- Horizontal slurry pump
- Vertical submerged slurry pump
- Submersible slurry pump
- Single shell slurry pump
- Slurry pump flow accessories
- Sand pump
- Sand pump
- Filter press feed pump
- Desulfurization pump
- Foam pump
Application of slurry pump in metallurgical industry
In the metallurgical industry, as long as there is slurry flowing, there is a slurry pump working.
In the metallurgical industry, for the selection of slurry pumps, refer to the following directions:
1. Prefer high-efficiency products with advanced design theory:
Most of the slurry pump conveys the slurry containing solids. During the operation, the trajectory of the solids will always be separated from the streamline of the carrier and cause a certain collision with the over-current components, resulting in energy loss. When selecting a slurry pump, first consider those manufacturers who select a good hydraulic model and use advanced design methods (such as two-phase flow, binary flow, and other advanced theories). The vane curve designed in this way is more in line with the flow state of the slurry, reduces impact and hydraulic loss, and can effectively reduce energy loss, so that the pump has higher efficiency.
2. Select the right type of product according to the specific purpose:
Slurry pumps operate in every process of the metallurgical industry.Under the premise of normal operation, some pumps can run stably for a long time, reducing maintenance costs; some pumps have problems such as short life and premature damage to parts Increased overhaul and maintenance costs. Similar problems occur even for products made by the same manufacturer. The reason is that the emergence of this type of problem is closely related to the reasonable selection of slurry pump. According to the use of slurry pumps in the metallurgical industry, they can be divided into: raw ore pumps, middle ore pumps, ball row pumps, magnetic precision pumps, concentrate pumps, tailings pumps, reflux pumps, cooling circulation pumps, condensate backwater pumps, granulation Water pump, delivery pump, etc. In the specific selection, the corresponding selection should be made according to the specific use.For details, refer to the following steps:
(1) First select various slurry pumps that can meet the given working conditions.
On the premise that the basic working conditions (Q, H) are met, the working conditions should be selected near the design points of their products as much as possible. In this case, the slurry pump is not only highly efficient, but also has minimal and uniform wear on the flow components. The product has a long service life when it is operated near the design point. If the operating point is in a small flow area, it is easy to generate eddy currents and aggravate wear. If the operating point is in a large flow area, not only eddy currents but also cavitation are likely to occur, causing the overcurrent components to fail prematurely.
(2) Determine the products of specific specifications and models based on practical applications.
In order to make the slurry pump run stably for a long time, the lower the speed of the selected pump and the more abrasion-resistant the material of the over-flow parts, the longer the service life of the slurry pump. In practical applications, not every working condition uses the product with the lowest speed and the most wear-resistant material. Such products are often bulky and expensive, and the price of supporting drive equipment is also high. The overall foundation area of the equipment is large, and the investment in equipment and infrastructure in the early stage of the project is large. From the perspective of energy saving (investment) and practicality, both the product has a long service life, and at the same time it takes into account the engineering investment.
Based on the comparison of the above two factors, a specific model of the product was finally determined.
This article is from http://51pdw.com/yingyonghangye/88.html , please indicate the source when reprinting.
(Responsible editor: slurry pump 51pdw.com )
Previous post: Application of slurry pump in dredging industry
Next post: Application of slurry pump in mining industry
Popular articles on slurry pumps
- 渣浆泵的基本维修方法 >> Basic maintenance method of slurry pump
- 渣浆泵操作的几点注意事项 >> Several precautions for slurry pump operation
- 砂砾泵泵体和泵盖等一些列介绍 >> Grit pump body and pump cover
- 板框式压滤机对入料泵的要求 >> The requirements of the plate and frame filter press on the feed pump
- 介绍砂砾泵 >> Introduction of Grit Pump
- 砂砾泵零部件的使用维护 >> Grit pump parts maintenance
- 渣浆泵不上料或上料不好的原因 >> Causes of slurry pump not feeding or feeding
Recommended article for slurry pump
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁中的合金元素－C、Cr >> Alloy elements in high chromium cast iron of slurry pump material-C, Cr
- 渣浆泵材质高铬铸铁合金中添加其它添加元素 >> Other added elements are added to the slurry pump material high chromium cast iron alloy
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能测试 >> Corrosion and abrasion performance test of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina mine slurry pump
- 氧化铝矿用渣浆泵过流件高铬铸铁Cr28的腐蚀磨损性能－材料 >> Corrosion and abrasion resistance of high chromium cast iron Cr28 for flow parts of alumina ore slurry pump－Materials
- 氧化铝矿渣浆泵渣浆泵工况现状分析 >> Analysis of Status of Alumina Slag Pump
- 渣浆泵内部流场之边界条件 >> Boundary conditions of flow field inside slurry pump
- 确保渣浆泵经济运行－输出条件 >> Ensure economical operation of slurry pump-output conditions